Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Groundhog's collected videos
« on: May 27, 2008, 08:38:13 pm »
Wow!

Well done groundhog having the gumption to do so much with the Harris pole and to have the drive to make the videos.

And well done for ignoring all the nay-sayers and getting on with it. There are too many here who knock stuff without offering anything of their own.

You're a real inspiration to me and many others.

Here are the collected links to your youtube videos:

Harris pole in action: >>>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=r76dQeCJPMg
Harris pole take two: >>>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce80rar7qBw
Harris pole take three: >>>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBaE16F7lFQ
Harris pole used clampless: >>>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ_DvzNT6K8
Harris pole extension: >>>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB9h54lZ12c
Harris pole extension (close up): >>>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tt1EhOHByY

peter holley

Re: Groundhog's collected videos
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 08:46:58 pm »
i use mine as a clampless most of the time :D
much quicker, but takes a few days to get used to the brush swiveling.

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 09:01:20 pm »
 8) I am impressed with the extension, in fact I like the whole idea! Thanks Wally, and of course Groundhog!  8)

peter holley

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 10:25:00 pm »
what a strange forum.....a fast simple idea in front of them ....but most have to spend lots of money to justify making money ???
groundhog and wally...good for yuou ... ;D

jeff1

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 10:43:09 pm »
One thing Groundhog has proved to the non believers in his video, Is how the Harris pole can be thrown around without fear of it snapping, unlike some fiberglass one's I've seen costing a couple of hundred quid.

And Groundhog stop posing on your video's  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice video's well worth the non believers taking a look.

mr D

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 11:00:12 pm »
all well and good but is that about how fast most of you would clean that house wfp?

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 11:03:22 pm »
all well and good but is that about how fast most of you would clean that house wfp?
I dont clean that fast but am working on it.

Groundhog are you using fan jets ?

mr D

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 11:11:50 pm »
reason i ask is i'm getting wfp in a couple of months but i'm not far off that trad. i hear guys going on about halfing time taken to clean well if thats the case i'm gonna struggle to half my current rounds time. :-\

groundhog

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2008, 12:26:22 am »

Groundhog are you using fan jets ?

I have 2 harris poles now Ian, the one with the extension on it has fan jets, but the one that I was using clampless has pencil jets. No particular reason for this, its simply that they were the brushes I managed to salvage from my old poles. I have always used pencil jets in the past, but have recently started using the brush with fans, to be honest I like them both, I'm still undecided as to which I prefer. The only possible downside to fans I have found is that mine seem to get blocked more easily, apart from that I like them.

groundhog

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 12:33:04 am »
One thing Groundhog has proved to the non believers in his video, Is how the Harris pole can be thrown around without fear of it snapping, unlike some fiberglass one's I've seen costing a couple of hundred quid.

And Groundhog stop posing on your video's  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice video's well worth the non believers taking a look.

Thanks Jeff, glad you liked the videos! Sorry about the posing, I just can't help myself!! :-[ I did think about doing a tap dance at one point, just to make it a bit more interesting!! ;D

groundhog

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 01:12:26 am »
Thanks for the kind words Wally, and for posting all of my links!!! I will work out how to do it one of these days!!!  :)