Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Moderator David@stives

Demo Day WCW
« on: April 20, 2008, 10:26:27 pm »
I know Window cleaning warehouse havent plugged it, but they are having an open day at there depot on the 26 th April.

I will be going and hope to see some faces from the forum.

I have nothing to do with wcw, just thought some of you might be interested.

P®oPole™

Re: Demo Day WCW
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 10:33:05 pm »

Wish i lived close enough >:( I have allways imagined that warehouse to be the aladdin's cave of window cleaning.

There top supplier on my list. Placed an order the other week at 3pm, the next day as promised it was at my door step.

Pro

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 10:36:28 pm »
I live 200 miles away, but have never been to Window cleaning shop before, so it will be like a kid in a sweet shop for me.

I will just see it as a day out.

*foxman

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 10:50:41 pm »
Cheers Alex and Dave,

as it's out there i might as well plug it! :o 

we've just done a demo day at Unger HQ last week which proved a great success, so..............

we've just bought a larger warehouse and are in the process of moving. We've got a tonne of stuff we need to get rid of (as the UK's largest supplier of WFP/trad equipment) , so  just to make life easier we're shifting stock we've had on the shelf for a while at bargin prices. We'll also be demoing the Ultra Pure, Inter Loc and DuraPole for those making the trip. If you've got any speical requests please email - info@windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk

TennetClean

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 12:16:51 am »
(as the UK's largest supplier of WFP/trad equipment)

call me a cynic if you want, but I very much doubt that claim.  Largest in terms of ego maybe.

Will the infamous "dd" and "craig21t" be there?
My friends call me Tuppence Clean

brett walker

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 12:28:38 am »
well im a member of a couple of fan clubs on this forum ;D

and window cleaning warehouse is definately one of them top service and supplies  8)

i believe in recomendation when a supplier or company on this forum gives advice and good service and helps others

regards

Brett

Spursboy1972

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 06:32:49 am »
I agree Brett.
Clear Vision~"The Difference is Clear"

Southampton- Hampshire

S.A.J

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 09:24:13 am »
I might pop up and have a look then. Should have a new van by then so need to fill it up with new toys  ;D

Stuart

magic1

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 09:28:15 am »
Always found them useful. Only live 40 or so miles from depot. Great service & always good advice on stuff i've bought i.e. good & pionts of the product.

jampot

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 09:55:09 am »
i live about 15 miles away and ive  got to say when i first started wfp they were a great help. the guy in the warehouse showed and expained everything.
 i dnt think they are the largest in the uk tho.

matt

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 12:37:36 pm »
its tomorrow :)

dave, what time are you arriving ? ? ? ? ? you off to the beach aswell, you can see what quality beaches are like, unlike yours down cornwall  :P :P