Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

prodry

“FREE Emergency Marketing Seminar For Carpet Cleaners!”

You Are Invited To Attend A ‘FREE Marketing Seminar’ To Show You My ‘Tried & Tested’ Marketing, Which Is Quick Working, Easy To Use, And Of Course Cheap For You.  You Can Use The Tools To Help YOU Beat This ‘Recession’ NOW! …
Plus I’ll Give You All The Tool’s On CD To Go Home With For FREE! 

Dear Carpet Cleaner,

Last month I gave a seminar on the ‘Perfect Care’ Maintenance Plans at the Carpex show.  This was the third Carpex and I’ve been asked to give a seminar about marketing at all three of them.

I must admit his time was a little different, I’ve had people standing I the doorways before, except this time I had them standing all down the sides and six deep in the doorway.   I thought people were coming just to hear me speak, as they liked me … but no! 

It seems almost everyone is becoming more and more desperate about finding more work! 

On the Seminar I spoke about how selling maintenance plans would help build your business and give you a stronger financial base … and of course ease your ‘cashflow’ as you would be paid every month regardless if you worked or not!

I asked two of my coaching clients from my  ‘SuccessCOACH’ programme to help me on the stage … they were Kevin Barber of Essex and Chris Bailey of Leicestershire.   

Kevin explained how his business was much easier as he has over £50,000 a year or over £4,000 a month paid into his account just on maintenance plans.

Chris … who has only been using my information for just over 2 years explained how he set a target of a new truck mount if his maintenance plans reached the monthly leasing figure … which he purchased in December 2006 just months into the programme!

Chris also told the cleaners in the room his average job ticket for carpet cleaning in January and February was  £349.24 (£297.23 exc VAT). 

Well, after the seminar person after person came up to me and said it was OK for them ‘because of this’ or ‘because of that’.  Well, I can tell you these two guys are no different from most carpet cleaners.  They don’t have magic marketing tools, they may not be the UK’s best sales people … they do have marketing tools that work and they continually test and improve them, but more importantly they follow a system that works!

Now you can find out just how these two guys can be in business, not only at this time of the year, but also in the economic climate.

I’ll show you exactly what they do and even give you many of the tools so you can start to make more money very quickly and with very little out lay.

Just book on my seminar on this Saturday, 12th April 2008.   

Regards

Robert Saunders

PS. Book on-line now and beat the ‘recession’ with my free marketing tools on CD to take-away with you!

PSS. I have more dates if you can't make this week ... click below.

maxcarpets

Re: Email from Altec - Turning a negative to a positive. But for who?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 07:13:55 pm »
R U Going?

prodry

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 07:19:28 pm »
Being at the cheap end of the market for a while now and are currently putting up my prices to get rid of the mountains of work i currently have.

Even still not working still getiing the work and doubling my prices about to change all my wesites that have old prices on now thinking even higher with my new prices.

Wasnt aware that many were struggling at the moment.

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 07:39:32 am »
Was Carpex that busy

Ive booked the one in May as I am away again today for three days.

Says its in the South  but does not say where so I presume Flowmere.

Neil Grainger

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 03:44:05 pm »
Ian

I shall be at that one on the 17th, fancy a boozy night in royston the night before.

Cheers

Neil