Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Kev Loomes

Re: Thanks Tony(service manager) from Alltec
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2008, 01:25:27 pm »
Er, yes Neil.

The Pro Plus - which is the SAME as the Advantage/Advance. Superb machine except down on power in all areas which is what I have been saying ::) And since changing a couple of years ago have noticed a big improvement in performance and results compared to that machine.

You know there are other machines out ther that will give you better lift & better heat, 2 major benefits in my opinion. Also autofill - because you have to keep filling with buckets this drags a job on unecessarily which doeant help when your in a hurry.

Try not to use the rose coloured lenses - there are other manufacturers about that can benefit your business aswell.

Kev

Neil Grainger

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2008, 01:55:55 pm »
I know their are others companies out their selling good equipment but do not have a problem with the advantages airflow.

I can only say it as I see it, what temp do you clean at for the elements to take so long to heat the water, plenty of products out their that dont need super heated water. These machines come with Auto Fill and Auto dump as well but they are an extra cost.

Even if you need hot water their is plenty to do whilst you are waiting for the water to heat up so i have never had a problem waiting for the water to get to temp.

Not really major issues with the machine as I see it but for the money and the unquestionable customer service its worth it for me and the refferals I am getting tell me that its upto the task.

Kev what machine do you use?

Anyway its friday and 19 degrees and I sitting in the garden after a hard mornings work having a beer.

Have a good weekend.

Kev Loomes

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2008, 03:58:11 pm »

....what temp do you clean at for the elements to take so long to heat the water

I dont have to wait for the temp to warm up as I dont use that system anymore! We use Mytee's to great effect which have 2 x inline heat exchangers. There's nothing worse than getting to a job and find that the custy has used all their hot water >:(

Because we have a 250ltr tank fitted aswell we hardly ever have to fill up on the job unless its a penthouse ;). We will hopefully upgrade again later on in the year to a Prowler.

As Ive said in my earlier posts, I think their machines are fantastic quality but need the extra oomph to make them unbeatable IMO.

Having a beer in the garden sounds like a good idea Neil - think I'll do the same ;D

Kev

C.C.S.

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2008, 04:38:12 pm »
dave lee, i remember that machine well, the millennium; 100 ltr solution, 77 ltr waste, 4 x lamb 3 stage vac's, in-line heat exchanger 100'C, 70kg's, auto fill & empty, plus dual wand capability. cost back then £3999- i love alltec, they have great machines & very good help/sales, i done alot of my course's there. C.C.S. 

C.C.S.

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2008, 05:01:57 pm »
forgot one little detail! it was 400psi. C.C.S.

Dave_Lee

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 07:14:12 pm »
If its more power you want, then you all know the obvious answer - Truck Mount.
I went from a Prochem Cheyanne 2 and a Pro Plus to an entry level TM, a Steamway Sidekick, and recently to a Thermal Wave 2. There comes a time when you do want more power than can be provided by a porty, when this time comes, there s only one way to go.
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2008, 10:10:42 am »
Kev

What do  you use ?

do all three stage motors produce same performance

What  would you have like to see in the advance.