Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Andy@w.c.s

F A O Alex Gardiner
« on: March 17, 2008, 08:19:20 pm »
Hi Alex
would it be possible if i can ring you
I am in need of some advice
Andy

Alex Gardiner

Re: F A O Alex Gardiner
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 08:24:54 pm »
Yes, sure.  Email me your telephone number (using this email alex@agardiner.co.uk) and I will ring you.  When would be most convenient to give you a call?

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 08:34:10 pm »
Nosey question.
Would you consider going on dragons Den?

A lot of the people on their aren't really after investment, just to publicise their projects, although that is the pretext.The do like people with interesting products.It'd be cheaper than windex and you'd reach more people.

Andy@w.c.s

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 08:39:05 pm »
Alex you have mail

Pj

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 08:40:17 pm »
Give the guy a break!

This is Dragons Den....................... for him :o ;D

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 08:41:38 pm »
 ;D  I really don't think it would benefit our business at all.  The amount of money they want from the business in return for the investment would kill most normal businesses.  It's only the get-rich-quick ideas that can afford to pay their percentage.  As for the publicity, really our market is a very specialized market.  The amount of people watching who would potentially buy from us is probably quite small.  I do like Dragon's Den a lot, I think it's a fantastically amusing and interesting programme.  I just wouldn't want the hassle of going on it!

Perhaps Andy fancies going on it?  :) -  (Just got your email)