Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rob_Mac

Gold plated gear
« on: March 15, 2008, 10:08:52 pm »
As mentioned on Daves post we have a gold plating system.

The system will plate most metals to either Chrome, copper, gold or silver.

Primarily bought to use for vehicle enhancement and corporate gifts we are quite happy to gold plate any traditional gear for the discerning window cleaner.

The 'Bling' for the 21st century window cleaner.

Rob ;D

Nathanael Jones

Re: Gold plated gear
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 10:11:37 pm »
can you only plate metal objects?

Someone was saying earlier how bentley brushes look cheap,.. but what about a gold bentley brush??? Is it possible??

;D ;D ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 10:20:14 pm »
Plating of non metallic materials I need to use a conductive spray paint and am still trying to source the right one for this but I also need to then get a top spec spraying unit.

We have built a dedicated office in our trading address this week and I am hopeful to have a work station fr the plating set up by Friday.

From Friday we will have the spray unit and will be taking promotional photographs for the website, these will include, before, during and after pictures and then we can start the full promotion of the service.

I already have some serious interest in the service and am hopeful that we will be into profit by the year end.

The chemicals used are expensive but also because the end product is 24 carat gold plate it is not going to be marketed cheaply.

Anyone serious about having a specific piece done can email me at midasenterprises@talk21.com

Or give me a call o 07919 425664

Rob ;D

Mr H

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 08:37:39 am »
can you only plate metal objects?

Someone was saying earlier how bentley brushes look cheap,.. but what about a gold bentley brush??? Is it possible??

;D ;D ;D

Wouldn't that make it a Rolls Royce brush......? .... lol
Cost a fortune for a gold plated 3ft gooseneck........ But a gold plated hip tap might be the ideal present for the window cleaner in your life.....  ;)

Regards
Mr H

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 09:37:01 am »
 ;D gold scratch marks on the widowsills?

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 04:10:33 pm »
Gold plated battery clamps would be more practical.