Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

maxcarpets

Linked I think?????
« on: March 09, 2008, 01:47:18 pm »
As I have already said I no nothing about the world wide web! However I think I have linked to some of you, please check and if anyone else would like me to link please let me know and/or return the favour.

Cheers

Justin

mark shannon

Re: Linked I think????? New
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 02:19:15 pm »
Justin can not find your site but you can link to me my details are

Carpet Cleaning Watford, St Albans, Bushey, Rickmansworth,  Berkhamsted, Harpenden & Hertfordshire - Herts based Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Cleaning Company, offering  Domestic & Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services, covering Middx, Kings Langley, Tring, Radlett, Pinner, Ruislip, Bovingdon and North London.

http://www.shannoncleaning.co.uk/Links.htm

Post your link details and we will swap.

Mark

maxcarpets

Re: Linked I think?????
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 02:21:56 pm »

spencer davies

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 04:29:15 pm »
A link is far more useful if you have link coding that includes information about you and your business, our is:

Carpet Cleaning Brighton & Hove,Uckfield,Lewes,Crowborough, Battle,Tunbridge Wells, East Sussex - Eastbourne, East Sussex based Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Cleaning Company, offering Eco Carpet Cleaning Services, covering Eastbourne, Hastings, Brighton, Lewes, Seaford and Tunbridge Wells.

If you use this and then create a similar link coding with your details, the link is much more relevant.

Regards

S

spencer davies

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 07:42:09 pm »
Justin,

Send us the details you want us to use with your links, I am doing a batch this Friday.

Regards

S