Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

m.b.s.

Re: what a day
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 09:09:02 pm »
thanks alex just com in from the van filled my tank charged my battery and tried it seems ok ran it for 5 mins seems fine now dont know what it was well see if it happens again tommorrow if it dose i will tighten the preasure switch but thanks dont know if there was an air lock battery dying or what but thanks if it happens again i will try what you said thanks m8

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 09:13:51 pm »
Alex, why don't you stock pumps? You could tell everyone their pumps knackered and make a fortune. Take the old ones back in and sell them off as reconditioned. ;)

Jon-scwindows

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2008, 10:30:28 am »
horrible start if that today!
got everything ready  up early... off to go, key wont open the door... wiggle and wiggle for ages... eventually goes and i get in. go to start engine... immobiliser alarm goes off! nothing works... shut door alarm goes off, open door alarm goes off, open bonnet alarm goes off, turn key alarm goes off... try what a local garage man says to disconnect the battery and turn the key while connecting up again, nothing - door locks itself  and now the key is bending in the door and im locked out forever!

mick hay

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2008, 07:55:03 pm »
For those who had the problem of the pumps dying...

It happened again to me today, tried everything, couldnt sort it, then was advised, maybe microbore was to long for 60 psi...i chopped it down to approx 50-60 metres, and fingers crossed all seems well.

Will report back 2mos if it solves the problem!!!

pjulk

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2008, 09:11:14 pm »
This is why i changed to minibore was getting problems with my 60psi pumps on microbore.

Paul

mick hay

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2008, 09:13:11 pm »
is the minibore larger paul?...where did you get it?

Wayne Thomas

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2008, 09:44:19 pm »
Microbore will freeze quicker than minbore if cold WFP user.