Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike Halliday

Re: Phone Quotes
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2008, 08:26:21 am »
I agree with Gerry, if they give you the exact size without thinking about it then they probably have already been asked the same question by the previous company they called, so are price shopping.

also agree with Dave Lee if you are cheap you'll get every phone quote, but if you quote a high price they will need to discuss it with their partner, so it better to give an in-house quote so you are stood infront of both of them so they can discuss it there & then.

just a quick point, which I've found, quote pensioners during the day, but young couples quote after tea.

pensioners are both home during the day, but with a working couple one of them will be at work during the day so you need to go after tea so both are there
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

davep

Re: Phone Quotes
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2008, 10:20:24 am »
I find if you go to see the job you have an advantage over the lower prices the custy may already have from phoning around, you have the chance to sell yourself as being reliable (showing up right on time) being smart (takes pride in work also) which are important factors when inviting someone into your home.