Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lands

Brown Envelopes
« on: January 21, 2008, 02:25:08 pm »
Do any of you (or have you ever) used above for big commercial stuff and how did u broach?

Pete

lands

Re: Brown Envelopes
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 04:05:15 pm »
Let me put it another way......hypothetically how would you go about it.

Steve Chapman

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 05:19:14 pm »
Buy a brown envelope, stick material inside, stamp on, and into the post box!

Quite simple really  ;D

regards
steve

Ian Rochester

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 06:04:59 pm »
You've been watching too many gangster movies  8)

Bill Robinson

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2008, 06:25:01 pm »
lol

lands

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2008, 06:48:16 pm »
I know it goes on coz I've seen it but you have given me an idea. I'm gonna steal a facilities mgr's horse, cut off its head, put it at the end of his bed a pin a flyer on it that says mattresses cleaned for free on all full cleans ;D

Joe H

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2008, 07:25:03 pm »
What you been taking tonight Pete?  Or have you been sniffing the solvent?

Daveyboy

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 07:38:56 pm »
Don Corleone: We've known each other for many years but this is the first time you've ever come to me for counsel or for help. I can't remember the last time you invited me to your house for a cup of coffee, even though my wife is Godmother to your only child. But, let's be frank here. You never wanted my friendship and you were afraid to be in my debt.

Doug Holloway

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 08:42:38 pm »
Hi Guys

A Lodon office cleaning contractor I know thought he had tied up one of the City's prestigous contracts.

A month later he found it had gone to a rival and that the premises manager had spent two week previously on the rivals yacht  :o

Cheers

Doug

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 09:17:59 pm »
I did reply but had to delete it ;D ;D ;D

lands

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 09:31:44 pm »
The kids have got a two man dinghy. Sure I could fit a bottl of Krystal on it. Great, will need some help to do the nat west tower in one weekend when I take him out on my vessel. Who's up for it ;)

PaulKing

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 09:02:20 pm »
really brown!
 i find a cheque in  nice white envelope with the words "i was going to post this but I'm to tight for the stamp works very well indeed!"

p.s bribes don't work as the next guy can beat you, looking after people however has a very different effect

www.revitaclean.com  established 1968 in Newcastle Upon Tyne

martin19842

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 09:15:13 pm »
hi there,

we dish out plenty of alcohol at xmas, the weird thing is, that you give a case of wine to a customer service manager, that then gets takem back to the office, and distributed equally through the office,

political correctness has gone mad.

re brown envelopes, never done it, never will, been asked in a roundabout way, but it jut isnt worth it, cause it will come back round and haunt you.

i know its hard but win the business on being professional and deliver the service you say you will, and then build that client relationship. 

then you can generate referral business.

regards

martin