Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gary evans

Gaz type brush,s where can you buy from
« on: January 18, 2008, 06:17:23 am »
Does anyone know of a similar brush & where from with the screw thread connection.

Have brought some a while back & they dont fit the gooseneck, these are similar to ionics but blck brush with white bristles. Had these brush,s on shelf for this, will have to find receipt.

Or recommmend alternative i.e. new ionics any good.

The poles are brodex with plastic gooseneck

Thanks

Gary

steve m

Re: Gaz type brush,s where can you buy from
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 08:15:59 am »
tried the new ionics and found it a bit hard going. I bought a brush form cleantech, the one with yellow bristles and no matter what brush I use I always seem to go back to that.

gary evans

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 05:55:13 am »
Cheers Steve

I,LL LOOK AT THAT ONE

Gary

macmac

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 05:03:25 pm »
www.vastsupplies.co.uk

Gaz brushes are from the salmon hygiene range.

tony

williamx

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 05:38:03 pm »
I have tried both cleantech and ionics new brush.

I find that the ionics one is better.

steven ainger

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 05:48:35 pm »
i like the ionics better to, better scub mono filament, where as the cleantech one i found too soft and flocked bristles,

brett walker

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 02:09:05 am »
            8)   we want gaz h20 back  8)

where has gaz gone  ???

brett

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 08:17:54 am »
I've got a Gaz brush, the crinkly bristle one, i thought it was great the first week i used it, it should be because of how dense the bristles are. However, i never use it anymore i don't know why. Seem to find an Addis brush just as good which has probably half the bristles and half the weight. Bit of a science in my opinion, you need to match your brush to your pole i think. If you are using very lightweight poles like i do then i think you need a lightweight brush too that will splay with minimal force. If you have a heavy glass or aluminium pole then i think something like an Addis will be no good because it will just flatten itself immediately on the glass with the weight of the pole. Too stiff a bristle and it tends to skip across the glass - even my Superlight brushes (Bentley) do this sometimes. Then there is the flocked/mono debate. I always preferred flocked but now i prefer mono. I think Alex and Jeff Brimble have the biggest brush collections and would have different views. :)

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 08:37:56 am »
As for Gaz i think he got hounded off this site, one member wasn't impressed with one of his brushes and said so in a rather blunt manner (but that's just the way he is  ;))
And maybe someone else didn't get their brush delivered, i had no problems. He can still be found on another forum.

brett walker

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 10:26:09 am »
As for Gaz i think he got hounded off this site, one member wasn't impressed with one of his brushes and said so in a rather blunt manner (but that's just the way he is  ;))
And maybe someone else didn't get their brush delivered, i had no problems. He can still be found on another forum.

cheers mate  :)

I also had a couple of gaz's brushes and met up with him at one of the shows and found him to be a decent chap and helpful

anyone got the link for the wfp academey

regards

Brett

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 12:26:19 pm »

cheers mate  :)

I also had a couple of gaz's brushes and met up with him at one of the shows and found him to be a decent chap and helpful

anyone got the link for the wfp academey

regards

Brett
do a search on google for that and you will find the link,

steve m

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2008, 05:48:20 pm »
seems to be one thing in  common here, its a personal preference and once you find the brush that siutes you you'll probably stick with it. I didn't like the new ionics brush 'cos I like the brush to splay a bit and it doesn't, but the boy that  I've got working for me loves it