Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Nick_Thompson

Re: well who's finished?
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2007, 08:55:34 pm »
Windowashers

With 9/10 hours a day in the summer I'm anticipate 4 weeks work in 2.5 weeks.

Nick
Do quantum mechanics fix old transits?

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2007, 09:03:27 pm »
Been working on reserve batteries for about a week now, just half day monday to see out then intend to sleep till 31st.
All the best to everyone
Neil, Sylv and the rest at Willclean

and whilst I'm here book yourselves a holiday next year. I'm sure we can arrange some discounts for fellow cleaners. The link is at the bottom!

Paul Coleman

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2007, 11:48:42 pm »
After bunging a 1000 litre tank in the back of a transit (I had 350 litres in a combo before) I’m able to work like a mad man with an increased flow rate, never running out of water and knock out 4 weeks work in 3. It worked out just right this year with the forth week being off over Christmas.

Nick

Glad to see you got around to your upgrade Nick.  If you see me around, give me a shout as I won't know it's you with the new van.

Londoner

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2007, 08:09:38 am »
Sunday morning, got three or four to do today and a couple to do tomorrow. Not through choice, just keeping the customers happy.
Boy, am I looking forward to that last job tomorrow.

Davew

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2007, 09:39:44 am »
Been working on reserve batteries for about a week now, just half day monday to see out then intend to sleep till 31st.
All the best to everyone
Neil, Sylv and the rest at Willclean

and whilst I'm here book yourselves a holiday next year. I'm sure we can arrange some discounts for fellow cleaners. The link is at the bottom!

Does Helen work with you? - same link.

Jon-scwindows

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2007, 05:35:34 pm »
im 5 - 10 days behind with about 20-25 customers - and i cant really work christmas day       

have any of you had problems ? do they notice if your behind by a week or two-  i know atleast one of my customers is going to be all snotty  - i was going to stop doing her windows anyway.

hope they dont notice and i think il get the 2 or 3 days work done in the last few days of the year.

otherwise then its waiting til next time and new year canvassing. I need more work - though the only reason im behind is because i couldnt get out when i shouldnt have done- nevermind

Cleaner Windows

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2007, 06:45:53 pm »
working tomorrow (xmas eve) and the 27th,28th and 29th (my birthday), how sad :(
when I'm cleaning windows