Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

accounts question
« on: December 23, 2007, 09:59:41 am »
i have only recently got an account, he asked me to go and get everything altogether for him, so i got all my receipts for diesel so on so forth

he also said about electrity bills and phone and all that. so for example, if my phone bill was £30 that month, what would i put in that month, cause its obviously not all buisness use? or does he just look at household bills as a whole over the year

never think of these questions when im there  ::)

xxmattyxx

Re: accounts question
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 10:16:10 am »
I think the figure my accoutant submits for phone is £10.00 a month.

Matt

williamx

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 10:18:49 am »
When he looks at your gas/electric and council bills he will claim back 33%.

With your home telephone, if you have a itemised bill showing all your business calls he can claim 100% of these as well as 33% of the line rental.

Dave hook

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 10:55:44 am »
Just hand in all your receipts and let him work out what you can claim back, you dont have to work out a thing cos at the end of the day thats what your paying him for!
Money makes my world go round!

williamx

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 03:47:38 pm »
Just hand in all your receipts and let him work out what you can claim back, you dont have to work out a thing cos at the end of the day thats what your paying him for!

Yes you are paying him do your accounts, if you just give him a bag for of receipts at the end of the year, you bill will be larger than if you sort it in to some sort of order, the difference between the two can run into the hundreds of pounds which should go to you.