Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

elite mike

Re: wet windows
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2007, 11:06:40 am »
One of my old girls pointed out to me the other day that the windows were a "bit" wet. What's the difference between a "bit" wet and alot wet? And this is 6 months after her first WFP clean. I'm gonna end up on prozac at this rate.  ;D

I was seeing a bit of a dim-wit girlie at one time, she rang me up once and was obviously anxious about something, I asked what was wrong, she said she thought she might be a bit pregnant  ???  ???

Fortunately for the unborn she wasn't, Id have hated to have been responsible for playing any part in bringing a child into the world with a mother like that  ;)

She was binned shortly after  ;D

ime going to get some stick 4 this ,but hey WOMEN?  :D  :D :D

cat9921

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2007, 11:36:06 am »
Its been said before. But new customers not a problem They just want there windows clean.. As for all this take about just explain it to existing customers some will not like it no matter what you do...

I had this one customer say to me that she cannot believe how good they come up and she admits it stays cleaner longer and thanked me for not putting holes in the garden from my ladders,,,, But she did not like them left wet,, She is now paying more for another window cleaner to put holes in the garden with his ladders and windows not staying cleaner longer
You cannot win them all  ;D

soapy

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2007, 09:26:40 pm »
its all about educating the punters
Soapy window cleaner

D.Salkeld_Ltd

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2007, 11:19:51 pm »
OH NO,

Not this old chestnut again ::) ::) ::)

Yeah, OK it is a bit niggling leaving the windows wet.  But to be honest I think WE, us window cleaners are more bothered about it than the customers.

Most of my customers don't give a toss.....Their windows are clean ??? ::)
Some of my old customers have commented they preferred the "old way" but won't stop me cause at least they are clean :)

Yes, if I admit it ::) Leaving the windows wet has been the worst thing to get used to with WFP.
You don't know if you have got it right until they dry.  If you've got it wrong.....they'll soon ring you up (and they did when I first started ::))
Now:
1 I rarely get any complaints
2 If I do I can 99.9% of the time find out what I did wrong and sort it ;)

My confidence has grown and so has my customers ;)

My advise:

Believe in yourself and your system ;)
Be honest - if YOU make a mistake, put it right, no quibble ;) ;)

David
Not Perfect - But Honest