Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Helen

Re: Muck for luck? NOT this time
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2007, 04:59:19 pm »
We put a leaflet out with the pre addressed envelope when this happens, which asks them politely to clean up before the next clean (due to H&S and all that).
Normally works but this week someone clearly took umbridge to it and cancelled by writing on the back of the slip we put through.
No loss and less mess.

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2007, 05:53:46 pm »
I had exactly the same with cat poo. Then the same again with dog poo whilst the customer was there who proceeded to laugh at me running my boots under his outside tap! >:(
what did you say to them???

Davew

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2007, 06:58:22 pm »
I was stood on one leg washing my boot and this is after the twerp had cleaned his yard! He laughed and said "i thought i picked it all up" I said it's not nice you know! No reaction. The thing is they don't clean up properly - they don't dissinfect the yard at all my hose has to lay in it it's unavoidable. I'm just too mild mannered to tell the berk where to go. When i get home i'm spitting nails mind. >:( >:( >:(

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2007, 08:40:52 am »
I was stood on one leg washing my boot and this is after the twerp had cleaned his yard! He laughed and said "i thought i picked it all up" I said it's not nice you know! No reaction. The thing is they don't clean up properly - they don't dissinfect the yard at all my hose has to lay in it it's unavoidable. I'm just too mild mannered to tell the berk where to go. When i get home i'm spitting nails mind. >:( >:( >:(
you act business like nothing wrong with that, but to be laughed at  :-\ not sure I would act that way how ever hard I would try to.
If it keeps happening and it is a small house, replace him or increase the price.

Ian

Tim Rose

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2007, 08:55:17 am »
Rest assured that what goes around comes around.  Here's an example.

I'm pushing the kids buggy in the park.  Dog poo gets stuck to one of the wheels, and leaves start sticking to it.  Umpteenth time this has happened.

So I make my way to the pond in the park and wash the wheel/tyre in the water, just as I'm finishing I notice two bloody great big dogs and thier owner in her pristine white coat and black boots - looks like she doesn't clear crap up.

What happens next?  The dogs start drinking the water from the pond where I washed the excrement off!  LOL! How I laughed and  s n ig g e r e d  as I walked off.

I can imagine the owner having her face licked by those dogs and getting some of her own back.

THAT'S JUSTICE!  ;D ;D ;D