Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Captain Scarlet

THURSDAY - MY WORST AND BEST DAY EVER
« on: December 22, 2007, 11:37:56 am »
Well it started badly on Wednesday evening when I thought that it wouldn't freeze that night so decided not to put the heater in the van!!!!!!How wrong I was...... I woke up and had to de-ice everything. So after all that we got to the first job and turned it into an ice rink, so I gritted the entire building which took me around half an hour!! So off to our next job about 15 miles away, the water was freezing coming out off the jets like in a cartoon and the water was frozen on the glass!! But the good news is I won my biggest contract ever and received a phone call telling me they have accepted our quotation. So even though we only got 2 jobs done it was a great day!!!! :) Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Dean Aspects

Re: THURSDAY - MY WORST AND BEST DAY EVER
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 12:09:31 pm »
Thats nothing i just lost my car engine fire  >:(

Dean

Captain Scarlet

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 12:12:31 pm »
Oooh, thats not nice. Sorry to hear that, are the insurance going to pay out? Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

LWC

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 12:30:35 pm »
soudns good luke, i aint been frozen up yet...maybe i just been lucky