Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

pingu

Re: hot water frezzing wfp
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2007, 03:14:42 pm »
Ok guys..here in Holland it has been about -4 to -6 at nights and most days it has not been much above if at all...now this has been like this for 3 days and nights...the trouble is that whilst if I start later I can clean the glass ...what has been happening is that the water freezes straight away on the cills and bottom of frames...it looks awfull and I have not been getting much done at all...in fact I have rescheduled all todays work until the 27th ...but my question to you is....do/are you still working in these conditions..

Now before all the trad guys start giving me 'just go trad'...this is not a wfp v trad thang....just would like to know what other wfp users are doing and would like to hear of your experiances.

Cheers
Dave.

macmac

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2007, 05:21:45 pm »
Pingu
I went trad myself today & guess what? even the soapy solution was freezing instantly on the glass, nightmare! I even set off with red-hot water in my bucket!

tony

elite mike

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2007, 05:28:13 pm »
i put some windscreen anti freeze in ,it works a treat.
trad of course
regards mike
 :D  :D

macmac

« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2007, 05:30:40 pm »
i put some windscreen anti freeze in ,it works a treat.
trad of course
regards mike
 :D  :D

That's what i resorted to in the end, good results too, it's the first time i've done it. ;)

tony

martindrz400

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2007, 05:47:34 pm »
using hot water  in your bucket is a no-no it freezes instanly h0t water evaporates much quicker

stevekennedy

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2007, 06:37:23 pm »
Screenwash.