Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

NWH

Changing backpack control panel.
« on: December 15, 2007, 09:30:25 pm »
I know jouk put a thread up about this and i wanted to know if it can be done neatly without looking bodged,leaving it on the grass etc can`t do it any good and it`s also easier to turn on and off.I`m giving the backpack one last try before it goes in the shed for good or i sell it,i have used it even on big houses and providing there regular cleans i do find it quicker even though it does only hold 18ltrs,i might even give it a go on my back next week.

jouk45

Re: Changing backpack control panel.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 09:57:14 pm »
go for it m8, best thing i ever did, it is very professionaly made and desgned by jeff brown, you can place it anywher you like, email jeff for instructions, it is very easy to fit, also it is less likley to get wet from the floor or damage sitting it on a stone ect, its much safer away from the ground,

NWH

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 11:45:20 pm »
How often do you find you use the backpack,i use it for the odd job but with planning in my head certain work i know it will save me even more time.

jouk45

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 12:24:49 am »
i use it everywhere i go, it may take a little longer to get round the work, but i am in no hurry, i have addapted my poles, and brushes,  and little gadgets for this century, so i am made up  ;D  lifes a breeze, well sometimes,  lol,

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 01:15:53 pm »
whats your email address ive got the one he sent to me

Alex Wingrove