Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

maxcarpets

Last min rush
« on: December 13, 2007, 07:49:18 am »
Hows it going all, have been manic, phones are slowing down now, still have a few spaces next week ( I hope they will fill ) Jan looks good already. Just could do with filling the last few spaces, what do you think is there many last min punters out there still?

Cheers!

Justin

Doug Holloway

Re: Last min rush
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 08:06:07 am »
Hi Justin

I have stopped taking anymore bookings but am still getting quite a lot of enquiries.

I'm dreading calls from old custys .

Cheers

Doug

stevegunn

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 08:12:23 am »
Thats my problem fully booked but old custys ringing up wanting them done.Having to do a pub for one of my regulars tonight at 7pm in Redcar but the amount of work they give me throughout the year don't want to let them down.

lands

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 03:26:28 pm »
Hi Justin

I have stopped taking anymore bookings but am still getting quite a lot of enquiries.

I'm dreading calls from old custys .

Cheers

Doug

Hi Doug

no such rush down here. If you want to farm any out I'll sub em and sort you out a slice. Mrs has expensive tastes for pressies so need to get earning and I don't mind the drive up your way.

Pete

Steve Chapman

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 03:45:35 pm »
we have about 25 jobs for next week so def gonna busy every day, amazingly nothing booked for jan :o

Might just have a long holiday :D

regards
steve

mark_roberts

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 05:20:22 pm »
I always keep a few days free next week for regular customers.  One of those days went today so two left.  Lost one today as couldnt fit it in so hate that but its her fault for not booking earlier.:o

Mark

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 05:31:57 pm »
Had to resort to changing answerphone message to say that next appointment is 10th January. Returned 5 calls in last 2 days and gone through all the chat , only to be told they want it this week/weekend/day  :o
Regulars are not surprised at the wait but still booking for new year, rather than take the alternative numbers i may offer  8)

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 05:47:33 pm »
Well my mini boom is over. Had a call yesterday from a leaflet. Chap she had booked said he couldn't do it. I rushed round prepared to burst into action only to be told I was more expensive. ::)

Wanted to say well I turn up, but bit me tongue.

Macarthur

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 10:17:39 pm »
Getting more jobs in suddenly this week, only few spaces left until Chrimbo.
Orion Cleaning Services - Southampton