Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wfpole makers?
« on: December 10, 2007, 06:30:07 pm »
does anyone know who makes the poles for streamline, think they are xtel pole  :-\ ?

I know you can have poles made to a coluor of choice if you order a certain amount of them, I just need to know the source of these and not the suppliers.

does anyone know ?

Ian

East coast window cleaning Services

Re: wfpole makers?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 06:31:26 pm »
think your right window washers
P&R Window Cleaning

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 06:33:48 pm »
Steamline is the brand name that Varitech Wholesale Suppliers use. They are actually Exel poles, the latest version being the X-Tel pole.  Previous versions (some retailers still have these on their shelf) were based on the Exel Universal and Extender.

brightnclean

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 06:36:21 pm »
http://www.exelcomposites.net/portal/productdatabase?A=loadProductGroup&groupId=16&s=Home

There ya go Ian.

Errr I hope u need a container load of poles in a certain colour mate :)

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 06:43:48 pm »
Steamline is the brand name that Varitech Wholesale Suppliers use. They are actually Exel poles, the latest version being the X-Tel pole.  Previous versions (some retailers still have these on their shelf) were based on the Exel Universal and Extender.
Alex, could you give me  the webaddress for them please ?

I will try the other thats been listed already (cheers for the link by the way) , I will understand if you dont want to give me it, just quicker for me if you do and will save some time  ;)

Ian

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 07:29:44 pm »
The correct address has been given by brightnclean.  Minimum order value for the Carbon Fibres is £40,000, minimum order value for the Hybrids is £15,000 and minimum order value for the Glass Fibres is about £8,000.

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 08:42:54 pm »
The correct address has been given by brightnclean.  Minimum order value for the Carbon Fibres is £40,000, minimum order value for the Hybrids is £15,000 and minimum order value for the Glass Fibres is about £8,000.
:o

need a cleaner

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2007, 11:36:09 pm »
 ;D ;D ;Dhow many arms do you have Ian ;D