Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Neil271052

Re: Pricing - you have to be brave!
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2007, 09:26:34 am »
Talk about skill of this trade and the skill of that one,i tell you the real skill and that`s how much you earn a week,you can be the most qualified cleverest bloke in the world but if you don`t earn a lot at the end of the week who gives a S*** how many certificates you`ve got after your name no matter who you are,certificates don`t put food on the table.
go it in one  ;)

It depends on your outlook.

It's not all about money as some mercenaries would have you believe.

Many highly intelligent and qualified people work for relatively low money.

Research scientists trying to find cures for deadly diseases probably earn less than some window cleaners.

Nurses definitely do.

Those are vocations and the people in them aren't always banging on about money but get a quiet satisfaction from the jobs they do which IMO are infinitely more important than someone who cleans your windows.

It doesn't always come down to cash.
Cheers,
Neil

Re: Pricing - you have to be brave!
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2007, 10:28:31 am »
Talk about skill of this trade and the skill of that one,i tell you the real skill and that`s how much you earn a week,you can be the most qualified cleverest bloke in the world but if you don`t earn a lot at the end of the week who gives a S*** how many certificates you`ve got after your name no matter who you are,certificates don`t put food on the table.
go it in one  ;)

It depends on your outlook.

It's not all about money as some mercenaries would have you believe.

Many highly intelligent and qualified people work for relatively low money.

Research scientists trying to find cures for deadly diseases probably earn less than some window cleaners.

Nurses definitely do.

Those are vocations and the people in them aren't always banging on about money but get a quiet satisfaction from the jobs they do which IMO are infinitely more important than someone who cleans your windows.

It doesn't always come down to cash.
I get satisfaction from window cleaning. ;D