Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mark dew

Re: JM123 WHERE IS MY MONEY ??? BUYER BEWARE
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2007, 11:49:30 am »
i understand what you're saying and i do agree with you. But i didn't post his address. Only gave links to it from the info jm posted on here. If you go through his posts you will find this out.
I don't feel proud of doing it and the post stayed up for 5 minutes at most. It has dragged on since august and it is now december so there has been plenty of time to sort it out. jm was a good poster and the info he gave on here was to be respected, but he used the forum to take money off of people and didn't deliver. If you dance with the devil and all that....
I do however regret not sending the info by email. That would have been the correct form. But i acted 1st and thought afterwards. I don't regret passing on that info though. The only concern i have is that the details might belong to someone else. That would be regrettable.
That info can be found by anyone who cares to look. All who post on here using a real name and a general location can be found by using the internet.
But it shouldn't have come to this anyway.
I'm more sorry towards the moderators and mike boxall who were put in an awkward position. And of course i'm most sorry to pingu who has trusted a fellow member of this forum and had that trust burnt.
I'm sorry if jm has got something bad going on that he is under pressure. But it is done now and i wouldn't do it that way again.

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2007, 11:57:22 am »
Windowwashers I have just been to your website and your address is there for all to see.

Now as you are a company promoting your wares...you have posted this information, what is to say that it is not being propogated around the internet as we speak....to all and sundry?

When you post your details, do not be surprised if someone uses it to contact you....whether to buy or complain....

Dave.
Yes I do have contact details for people to contact me as I have nothing to hide or to hide these details, what is wrong is if you have a problem as you do with this guy is posting his address ect along with your complaint (dont know who posted it or pointed to it), now I am not saying that this person has ripped you off or hasnt, the fact is that this could be done to ruin someones reputation even if they have done nothing wrong, this is my a mod got invloved, I do feel for you and I would be very annoyed about it.

I am not having ago at you in any way and please dont think that, I am just giving my opinion.  ;)

Ian

alanwilson

« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2007, 05:01:14 pm »
Hi guys I rang him this morning(he supplies me stuff all the time  -never any probs)

he has no internet access at the mo but says he has trie to refund it but the account details he recieved were wrong or something like that - there's been some other things happen, can't go into it but he asked me to post this anyway and says once he gets his computer back he'll come online.

please don't shoot the messenger ;D
I've never been to bed with an ugly bird but I've woken up with loads!

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2007, 05:03:39 pm »
Bang ;D
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

alanwilson

« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2007, 05:06:43 pm »
uugggggghhhh (dying sound)

;D ;D
I've never been to bed with an ugly bird but I've woken up with loads!

nat

« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2007, 05:33:00 pm »
i don't see theres anything wrong in whats been said, after all the guy used the site to obtain money and business, i have read a few posts regarding this problem and its still not yet sorted out. he has had enough opportunitie surely to have this matter resolved so why not let pingu stress his concerns on the site?

Its the same as when a canvassing company doesn't deliver or rips someone off...they use the site to obtain business...people then have the right to voice there opinion if it all falls through to put out the warning signs for everyone else to see. Then they can make there own mind up about dealing with this person or company again.

If you run a straight business you wouldn't of had this type of problem to start with. As for naming addresses so what? if it was a legit business we could quite easliy look up the contact details anyway

just thought i'd add my thoughts on the matter after reading the post. :-\