Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

martindrz400

ian wickes
« on: November 06, 2007, 07:14:49 pm »
ian yes iam insured under my fathers name as he started the business legally you should not be checking on the net if people are insured what else are you up to

Re: ian wickes
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 07:21:11 pm »
ian yes iam insured under my fathers name as he started the business legally you should not be checking on the net if people are insured what else are you up to
You need to be insured to enter the comp thats all, the reason is the winner will get an area on my site included and to be on my website you have to have insurance. This reason is I do not want my company associated with uninsured window cleaners.

This is what I am up tofor the comp, I have several things on at the moment, but nothing to do with the forum and till they are ready.

My last name is spelt WICKS by the way  ;)

best wishes

Ian

martindrz400

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 07:31:29 pm »
dear ian wickes ive been cleaning windows for 25yrs and am fully insured  and you didnt answer my question should you be checkin on  the net 

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 07:37:38 pm »
On the free website post Ian Wicks made it clear that anyone wishing to enter would have their insurance checked. You posted on it, I don't know if you entered properly or not but you did ask him to choose you. You may have been joking.

Feen

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 07:49:39 pm »
"dear ian wickes ive been cleaning windows for 25yrs and am" very tired? very grumpy? unable to spell Wicks? ??? ??? ???
Feen

Re: ian wickes New
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 08:06:49 pm »
dear ian wickes ive been cleaning windows for 25yrs and am fully insured  and you didnt answer my question should you be checkin on  the net 
Hi Again, I answered the question so I thought, can you make it more clear what you want for an answer? Why is it everyone has to look to deeply into some doing something to be nice.  I will wait for your reply and try and answer the next question  :-X.

best wishes

Ian Wicks