Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

squeaky-clean 1

joys of employing
« on: October 30, 2007, 06:27:08 pm »
Well guys how was your day?

mine went like this

morning boys    you need kevs special black pole today    please be carefull you know how he feels about is pole       

(superlight 55ft very expensive)

phone goes 12.15 you are not going to be happy we lost kevs black pole

how

we put it on the roof when cleaning and forgot to put it back before driving off.

the had driven 15 mile before they realised they lost it they did go back but can't find it.

i still have'nt told kev yet he is not back from a quote yet and did'nt want to tell him on the phone.

mybe i should coz he is going to hit the roof and gess who will cop it (your truly)

well thats my day how was yours?

Belinda
Belinda
the real boss.

Re: joys of employing
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 06:31:52 pm »
Well guys how was your day?

mine went like this

morning boys    you need kevs special black pole today    please be carefull you know how he feels about is pole       

(superlight 55ft very expensive)

phone goes 12.15 you are not going to be happy we lost kevs black pole

how

we put it on the roof when cleaning and forgot to put it back before driving off.

the had driven 15 mile before they realised they lost it they did go back but can't find it.

i still have'nt told kev yet he is not back from a quote yet and did'nt want to tell him on the phone.

mybe i should coz he is going to hit the roof and gess who will cop it (your truly)

well thats my day how was yours?

Belinda
Simple answer for that, they lost it they pay for it  ;) I bet then in the future they will take more care  ;)

Kwackers

Re: joys of employing
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 06:33:39 pm »
Sign stuff over to people for losses, i used to work for a company..

They used to make me sign for Sat Nav, Phones etc incase i lost them, or didnt give them back when i left.