Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ok cleaning

red
« on: October 30, 2007, 04:42:41 pm »
 hi everyone do you know anyting about yellow pages red if you do is it worth placing ad ad in it ?          thanks

Re: red
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 04:43:29 pm »
hi everyone do you know anyting about yellow pages red if you do is it worth placing ad ad in it ?          thanks
isnt that business to business pages ??

aztec

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 04:51:31 pm »
is that the business pages one? if it is then dont bother because i placed an advert there and got no response at all, not one phone call!

spend your money on a quality advert in the normal yellow pages if i were you,
lots more response as i dont think anyone uses the red business pages book in my experience
hope it helps
lee

Paul Coleman

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 04:56:57 pm »
is that the business pages one? if it is then dont bother because i placed an advert there and got no response at all, not one phone call!

spend your money on a quality advert in the normal yellow pages if i were you,
lots more response as i dont think anyone uses the red business pages book in my experience
hope it helps
lee

A bit late for me then.  I've already booked a paid ad in the red pages for next year.  I did this ages ago but missed the deadline by a few weeks.  Hopefully my experience will be better than yours.  I can always save the money I spend on the business directory by reverting to a freebie in the yellow one.