Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cleartech

4x4 pickup
« on: October 30, 2007, 04:58:01 pm »
does anyone use a double cab mitsubishi warrior for wfp ,if so whats its capability for carrying water

Kwackers

Re: 4x4 pickup
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 04:59:43 pm »
Not sure all i know is my mate has one he uses to tow a trailer for motocross and with the trailer on (it is a box trailer, probably 650kg with the bike in it), it does 17mpg :o

Stevie G

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 05:05:51 pm »
Not sure all i know is my mate has one he uses to tow a trailer for motocross and with the trailer on (it is a box trailer, probably 650kg with the bike in it), it does 17mpg :o

i was warming to the idea, £36pw saves running 2 motors. but now :o

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 05:52:58 pm »
hi used to have a navara great truck though 30mpg would carry 1 ton though the problem was fitting it in the back i could only get a 400ltr tank in it plus hose reel so now i have a car and van a transporter good van.

Andy@w.c.s

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 06:08:25 pm »
Hi
A fellow w/c has been running around in a warrior
with a IBC in the back,
He got pulled and had to go to the weigh bridge and was found to be over weight
not as the whole vehicle but on the back axle
he was done ,  :'( so check the axle weight
Andy

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 06:10:57 pm »
I use a Ford Ranger Double cab and have a 2 man 650L system fitted.  It takes the weight fine but the tank is custom made and only just fits.  I have to put my poles on the roof.  It drinks diesel like its going out of fashion.

All in all I'd say get a separate van and car.  I got the truck as I thought it would be a good all in one but after 5 months I got a car to run as well as it's cheaper, and now wish that I'd got a van in the first place.

Simon.

Does look good though and people recognize it.