Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Coleman

Nice letter
« on: September 08, 2007, 01:40:08 pm »
I got a new customer a while ago and did the first clean a few days back.  I did the usual pre-warning not to judge it until after the third clean (just in case).  The frames and glass were a right mess.  Anyway, I thought I had overdone it because she said she would try WFP for three cleans and then review it (teach me to keep my gob shut  :)  ) .
Anyway, I got the cheque through this morning with a short letter saying that she was "delighted" with the results - and that after only one clean.

N.B.  I got this job by dropping business cards through a few letter boxes when I cleaned in the area a some weeks back.  I had actually run out of leaflets at the time.

Pat Purcell

Re: Nice letter
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 01:48:22 pm »
Shiner , when we were short of work , we changed all our paper work to business card size eg. our windows have been cleaned ticket was just an "  your windows have been cleaned on --/--/-- and on the back was our business card, Our quotation sheet was a full page with 3 detachable business cards at the bottom ,our invoices the same. It garnered us a lot of phone calls . for some reason people prefer the business card size and are more likely to keep it or pass it on
Boston USA    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Cork Ireland