Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Changing Brush Head
« on: August 31, 2007, 05:28:03 pm »
Hi All
I am after interchanging my fixed head with my swivel brush head on the same pole.
Is there a fitment for the 6mm jet hose (like a metal hozelock snap fit) instead of having to pull the 6mm pipe off the 'Y' connectors?
Many Thanks

jouk45

Re: Changing Brush Head
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 05:59:50 pm »
Hi All
I am after interchanging my fixed head with my swivel brush head on the same pole.
Is there a fitment for the 6mm jet hose (like a metal hozelock snap fit) instead of having to pull the 6mm pipe off the 'Y' connectors?
Many Thanks

this is one i did a while back, it has since been improved,
http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=29820.msg231580#msg231580

macmac

Re: Changing Brush Head
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 12:19:10 am »
Hi All
Many Thanks

Yes, a pushfit T piece will do it, this is how cleantech supply their brushes so they will sell them.
I get mine from betavalve but have to go on john guest website first for the part number.
You can also leave the Y piece on & just use a straight pushfit connector behind it.

tony