Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

djhaydn

OH NO, hes back......
« on: August 23, 2007, 05:38:37 pm »
Ok guys let me tell you this story.
Bob knows who im talking about.

over a year ago, a certain person who works with me in the fire service was a window cleaner as well, he had (so he said) £3000 worth of work over a month,
then he decides he is going to run the local newsagents shop as well, so 6 months after he started this he hadnt done his rounds at all, then he decides he wants to sell his round for £4000. Bob was interested but i warned him off it, and i was also approached to buy it, i declined,
Bob and i at this time decided to go leaflet dropping around our own areas, and see what we could pick up, i had 15 phone calls before i got home from dropping leaflets the first night, so this certain guy had let his customers down and they were all going to new window cleaners,
this guy heard i had done this and decided to have ago at me, was i worried? Nah not at all, i told him if he was man enough to slag me off, to come round my house and have a go, he declined.
this guy also told me you can not work off ladders anymore as it is a health and safty law, (B0ll0cks). also he didnt miss window cleaning at all,
so eventually i was talked into the wfp system by Bob.

now after a year, his shop has gone t1ts up, and he has failed to get into the Ambulance service as a driver, in debt up to his eyeballs, so he has decided to go window cleaning 2 days a week.

Good Luck to him,

good job we never splashed out £4000 for this t0sser to spend and then start up again,

Ill give him a mouth full tonight when i see him, but if the t0sser slags me or Bob off i wont have a word with him, he will need to get Abulance driver to take him to Hospital, lol,

now didnt someone say i was a two bit window cleaner on here last week, cheating the tax system????? this guy is defo one of them,

Haydn

Bobs Window Cleaning

Re: OH NO, hes back......
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 08:03:45 pm »
Good luck Haydn

As you said, I nearly parted with alot of money for this guys round. He told me he was 6 weeks behind..............more like 6 bloody months.

I dont think many of his old customers will return to him, especially after he quit his round and didnt bother to tell the customers, instead he left them high and dry.

Bob
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

Re: OH NO, hes back......
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 08:44:16 pm »
the law would come into that if he did sell the round I am sure.. if not street law would for a defo