Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

C-Thru.

Pump problems........ Sureflow.....
« on: August 22, 2007, 05:36:08 pm »
Hi guys,
I want and thought that my pump should shut itself off when I disconect my pole (brushes) but this isn't happening and by the time I get back to the van from round the back of a building for example either its built up so much pressure or its blown off a connecter somewhere and bloody soaked everything!
I did read instructions completely ( I think, LOL ) and did disconnect wires to switch because of instalation of varistream, see pics....   But surely somehow the pump should shut down when diconnected poles???

Does pressure switch not work at all with a varistream or is there another way???

Please help...
Goochie.

Ian Lancaster

Re: Pump problems........ Sureflow.....
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 05:41:14 pm »
There should have been a set of instructions with the Varistream.  Inside is a blue "pot" (small dial), and graduated indicator points around it.  Turn the pot anti-clockwise to about the 'ten o'clock' position. This will lower the pressure at which the pump shuts off.

Trial and error will get you to the right setting.

Cheers,

Ian

martindrz400

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 05:43:58 pm »
when using a varistrean u dont use the pressure switch on pump system is wired up wrong

NWH

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 06:15:19 pm »
The pump should take 5-6 seconds to shut off,if it`s blowing pipes off it needs adjusting.It dosen`t have the pressure switch wired in does it,or at least it didn`t look like it was.It normally needs fine tuning when using 6mm microbore,change to 8mm minibore it`s much easier i`ve had no problems since using it.