Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Kev R

Safe Contractor
« on: August 21, 2007, 08:46:52 pm »
Is anyone a member of Safe Contractor?

What do people think of this organisation please?

Kev R

Re: Safe Contractor
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 06:05:34 pm »
No members here then?

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 09:36:02 pm »
Yes.
And before you ask it is intended to bring you in shed loads of work on its own.
It is intended to prove to prospective customers that you are safety concious, therefore giving you the edge.

Majestic

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 09:41:35 pm »
I am / was a member, it did get me 1 large job . The company I got the job from was also Safe contractor so they wanted to use a Safe Contractor window cleaner.

I did have a few problems with SC , so I have not renewed my membership. If you dont want to renew it you have to give them 1 months notice before your renewal date , otherwise they send you nasty little emails telling you they are puting your debt in the hands of a debt collection agency and will take you to court for not paying your renewal

Jon T.C.

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 11:39:34 pm »
Hi John,

I'm not going to renew mine either.
Elite Cleaning Solutions

Majestic

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 08:54:05 pm »
Remember to give one months notice , before renewal date or they will want a cancerlation fee

dave0123

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 08:57:30 pm »
I got some information from them..

I just asked for some information told them i dont no if il join but just want to read into abit more. Now they wont stop hastling me ringing me every day near enuf sayin oh we just need the reply from or something back n we can get things moving thas all we need really  ::)

Dave
Dave.