Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Scrimble

Trad to Basic WFP setup help
« on: August 19, 2007, 09:11:49 pm »
I started my window cleaning business one year ago and i want to change over to WFP, a local cleaner is cutting down his round and giving me a lot of customers, I have had to turn down quite a bit of work due to needing a WFP system as i could not clean the windows, 2 nursing homes, an office and a few other commercial propertys, there doesnt seem to be much competition where i live as i get calls every day for work and they always say there cant find a window cleaner and that i'm the only one who ever turns up to give a quote(which always gets accepted), not due to my prices cause it works out to between £20-30 an hour most days.

However I dont have much money to spend but want a system for my van, its a Astra van, i want to be able to clean 3 story propertys so about 30ft pole? there is only myself so dont think i'll need much water only 250litres Maximum.

I've looked at this one on cleaingspot.co.uk comes to £571. http://www.cleaningspot.co.uk/acatalog/Professionnal_kit.html

i've tried to research but am not getting far. i dont like the idea of a backpack and want the tank in my van,

any help will be appriciated.

Thanks
Mark.

d s windowcleaning

Re: Trad to Basic WFP setup help
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 09:56:28 pm »
do you want a static system  with a ro unit at home or do you plan to fill on site . a word of advice just because your local cleaner is cutting down is round dont think you can do it all just by having wfp if you aint used it get your system & set up right first then slowly build up its a diffrent ball game using wfp to trad but its better so get your system & start to use it then build your round thats my advice mate
where theres muck theres money