Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

busted

two vans
« on: August 13, 2007, 07:00:01 pm »
hi all
        does anyone run two vans or more as we are so busy im thinking of putting another van on the road , maybe part time to start with and then go from there

brightnclean

Re: two vans
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 07:31:05 pm »
YUP  I run two and have just ordered my third today!!!  :)

I have work coming out of my ears but am just managing to keep up..... Just!!  lol

In order to be seen as a reliable and efficient business it's better to have a little spare capacity than run round like a Blue *rsed fly.

If I dont have enough to keep the 3 going when I get the 3rd  ( A couple of months) on the road I will GO GET however much I need.

busted

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 07:46:25 pm »
i think i may do that as i know of someone who is a postman and has cleaned windows before with pole and trad , i suppose its just the first lay out of the van and the wfp

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 07:54:57 pm »
brightclean i dont understand your other post is saying thankyou for all the help with getting 1 van running for wfp now you have 3?

you also say that you have or are getting a 400 ltr set up for a fiat diablo which has a 650kg payload but your other post says you have vans with 600-650lt tanks ?

brightnclean

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 08:12:30 pm »
I already have 2 vans on the road.  1 with a 600ltr system and another with a 650 system.

I am not new to WFP. I now need another van for a particular purpose with a 400 ltr set up. I asked for feedback on the Fiat from anyone who has one. I was asking merely for advice on van choice.

I know exactly what WFP set up I need for the Fiat. It's just an additional vehicle.