Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Captain Scarlet

DOES ANYBODY ACTUALLY USE THE SLIP N SLIDE HOSE GUIDERS?
« on: August 12, 2007, 10:21:41 pm »

Please tell me if you think they provide a significant time saving to justify placing them around a property? thanks, Luke
Ffenest ( est 2007 ) is a fully insured premium quality window cleaning service based at Llandderfel near Bala. All our work is guaranteed, rain or shine, year round.

Re: DOES ANYBODY ACTUALLY USE THE SLIP N SLIDE HOSE GUIDERS?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 10:24:29 pm »
Probably more aimed at the individual householder where it will be more of a semi permanent fixture.
For us, in out shake it all about move onto the next property I'd say NO

jouk45

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 10:26:32 pm »
yes they save loads of time, placed inder the tyres corner blocks, you get like camping pegs with them for lawns so you control wher the hose goes, so not to destroy plants ect,

jeff1

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 10:26:41 pm »
I am going to buy a set, I have a couple of jobs were they will come in handy, one Job I do, my hose runs around cars and it always gets trapped on the cars tyres. there are another couple of Jobs were they will come in handy

Skyglide

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 10:33:41 pm »
Yes we do.  Bought a set for each van, thought it a good idea, explained their use to my employees.
They are used most days around raked out pointed brickwork, any sharp corners and car tyres.
 Definately prevents damage to micro bore hoses and when used properly with a bit of thought save time and effort,  and we haven't lost a slip and slide unit to date.

They are a decent price and they do a good job.

Chris

jouk45

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 10:37:57 pm »
i think they should br renamed, respecta blocks, even if it does take up an extra 5 mins of your time going round a planted lawn, it shows the customers you respect their garden, hence the name change,
respecta blocks,  ;D

brett walker

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 12:00:07 am »
Definately a good product and well worth buying and dont cost the earth :)

Brett