Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shaun_Ashmore

how would I do this?
« on: August 12, 2007, 06:47:39 pm »
I would like a small WFP system, I'd like to attach it to my water tank (carpet cleaning fresh water) I'm wanting to do 1 off jobs at the moment. I live in Sheffield where we have very soft water so what would I need and where would I go to buy it and roughly how much will I be expected to spend?

Shaun

Majestic

Re: how would I do this?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 07:07:22 pm »
If you live in a soft water area you should only need a DI bottle like this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DI-pressure-vessels-for-resin-36-x-8_W0QQitemZ230160463937QQihZ013QQcategoryZ112579QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The price is all depending on what size you go for.
Same with the poles you choose.
If you have a look on the link below you can get a sort of idea of how things work
http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/shop.html

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 07:09:15 pm »
hi shaun , if you allready have a water tank , and live in a soft water area
 you would need  . a pump and battery  a deionising vessel a hose and a pole thats about it   £300

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 07:43:48 pm »
How do I link it all up?

Shaun

* mike RH

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 08:38:48 pm »
With a DI Vessel you won't necessarily need a pump and battery, you can work off the tap.

If the job doesn't have an accessible water supply then you could always get a backpack which has tank, battery and pump all built in.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 09:29:25 pm »
On my truckmount carpet cleaner I have a 70 gallon water tank and this is pulled into the high pressure water pump by a 135psi sureflow pump powered by a car battery, if I unhook the water feed to the high pressure pump and then put a small hose lenth to a deionising vessel and then does the hose go to the pole?

Can I do this have I got it correct?

Shaun