Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rugby

stand pipes in gloucester
« on: July 22, 2007, 01:49:38 pm »
can you belive it,all this bloody rain and in gloucester we wont have any mains water untill at least next thursday,expert on the local radio said it might be even longer than that,the water treatment plant that supplys us is flooded.they are going to send water lorrys around once a day so we can have drinking water.
 im sure the neighbours wont mind waiting in line while i fill my 500 ltr tank up ;D

never mind wife wants me to do a load of work on the house anyway,dont you just love british summer time >:(

Jeff Brimble

Re: stand pipes in gloucester
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 02:03:46 pm »
Every sympathy, been through flood probs sounds like Billions £££

Gordon Saunders

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 08:59:34 pm »
rugby
   where in glos are you im down in quedgeley still have mains water at 9pm

rugby

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 10:14:50 pm »
im in brockworth,and im happy as a pig in shi* cos the electric is back on,still no water though for at least 7 to 14 days,must be the same for you in quedgeley.
i will never take my taps for granted again ;D

scum >:(  the council have put as many water containers around as they can so we can at least have a drink or a wash in the sink,but their have been  reports of  young vandals turning on the taps and emptying them for some kind of kick, for some elderly people  around here they are a life line,like i said scum

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 10:37:51 pm »
im in brockworth,and im happy as a pig in shi* cos the electric is back on,still no water though for at least 7 to 14 days,must be the same for you in quedgeley.
i will never take my taps for granted again ;D
Can't you just nick it from Brockworth (or is it Hucclecote?) swimming pool?
It'll filter won't it? ;D

rugby

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 10:54:16 pm »
brockworth school has a swimming pool,not sure about hucclecote, think the swimmers might complain ;D   how do you know my neck of the woods squeaky,dont tell me a girl,its always a girl.

Sir Squeaky

Re: stand pipes in gloucester New
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 06:59:20 am »
brockworth school has a swimming pool,not sure about hucclecote, think the swimmers might complain ;D   how do you know my neck of the woods squeaky,dont tell me a girl,its always a girl.
Nah, not a girl, but I did go out with a Stroudie once, that was probably a mistake...
I was an insurance agent in Gloucester.
It's like if you're a taxi driver,
I know nearly every road, (of most areas). ;D

Before that I worked in shops there.
I was on a course there for year too.