Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

clear-view

Just my luck
« on: July 21, 2007, 07:20:45 pm »
Just started cleaning for new customer, im only 23 she is 49 blonde and really fit she is fitness instructor. met her on night out last night in a club. We got chatting and really friendly. We ended up going back to her place, just as she put the key in the door she turned and said to me do you fancy a mother and daughter threesome. So i said yes, she then opened the door and shouted mum thats me home.

LOL

jeff1

Re: Just my luck
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 07:32:31 pm »
Thats already in the other non related section on this forum.

But if it ever happens in real life, still charge her for the windows ;D you should have no friends in business. ;D ;D

Re: Just my luck
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 08:02:24 pm »
Something similar.
I knew her, she was of the age and looks you describe, about forty three. A very attractive woman.

Anyway probably to help her daughters modeling career, I'm not really sure why, she appeared along with her daughter in a girlie mag over several pages- something along the line of mother and daughter crackers-.

It was a national well known magazine. No harm done you might think, who's to know.

Well, the local paper front paged it and showed pictures of the house and interviewed the next door neighbours about what they thought of their neighbours.