Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Davew

Block of flats
« on: July 20, 2007, 08:56:08 am »
I got a little inside information yesterday that a block of flats in my area had lost their windowcleaner and that they needed a new one, but would have to clear everything with whoever organises the clean. I have thought of mailing them to offer my services but who would I address my letter to? Bearing in mind there would be around fifty letterboxes.

AuRavelling79

Re: Block of flats
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 09:19:49 am »
Go up to the intercoms and press number 1.

Smile, drop your diaphragm (you sound more friendly and relaxed) and say " Excuse me calling, I'm Lord of the Rungs* the local window cleaner, how do I contact the management committee for this group of apartments?"

Repeat on all the numbers until you get a sensible reply informing you of where to contact. If the chairman/lady lives there then immediately press their button (ooh err missus) and say.

" I was given your name by (number of person you just spoke to) as the person I need to speak to to offer my w/c services - we do lots of apartments like yours - how do I go about quoting for you?"

Follow their instructions.

*If your name is not Lord of the Rungs then give that instead! ;D
It's a game of three halves!

Davew

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 09:38:08 am »

*If your name is not Lord of the Rungs then give that instead! ;D
[/quote

;D ;D ;D]

Majestic

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 03:52:42 pm »
Most blocks of flats now have a residents association, just address it to the chairman.

chrismroberts

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 03:55:00 pm »
Lord of the Rungs.... cool name! Why did I never think of that?!  :P ???