Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Davew

Workwear
« on: July 19, 2007, 05:01:13 pm »
Best place to get emroidered logoe'd t shirts etc please?

SparklingWC

Re: Workwear
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 05:10:41 pm »
There is a place local to where i live (Bridgend, South Wales) who do them, very cheap and very high quality - i used to have shirts when i DJ'ed and was very happy with them.
not sure if they do mail order or not, but if they dont you could send them to me and when done i'd send them back.
google: "faith embroidery bridgend"
i know im going there soon to get some polo shirts done for window cleaning too.

Davew

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 07:11:20 pm »
Thanks I'll have a look.

SparklingWC

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 07:14:53 pm »
ok. if you cant find any info, i'll get some for you. i know they dont have a website but i can phone them (or give you the number). if they wont take mail order, as i said, send them to me and i'll take them in for you - will be doing my a favour to ... cos that way i'll HAVE to go there and i'll get mine done the same time - might even work out cheaper for both of us (not sure though, i only want 2 t-shirts front and back).

good luck though.

MNWC

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 07:19:28 pm »
have you tried vista print ?

Davew

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2007, 07:27:21 pm »
Yep looked at vistaprint but they only do grey or white. Dose'nt go with my complexion I'm afraid.

edd

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 12:42:53 pm »

SparklingWC

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 01:06:49 pm »
that website seems expensive, when i had mine done it cost me around £10 to have large text on the back and small text on the front of two shirts. i supplied the shirts myself, but even that cost me less than £10. so it would have worked out much cheaper than using that website. the quality was and still is very high.