Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

djhaydn

sorted
« on: July 12, 2007, 11:01:48 pm »
first day with the wfp. s**t its ahrd work to do the first clean, hope they came out ok,
also got my 300GPD ro unit and water is pouring out and filled my water butt in 4.5 hours...... took 36 hours the other day to get 125 ltrs.
off to do the rich crusty`s on friday should be fun.
any idea what the wfp is like on leaded windows, im a bit concerned about them as i have a big hall to do.
now gonna rest my aches and pains from today.

Grafters Cleaning Services

Re: sorted
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 11:07:35 pm »

any idea what the wfp is like on leaded windows, im a bit concerned about them as i have a big hall to do.

plenty of rinsing and it works well
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

dai

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 11:16:17 pm »
I hope they are the new leaded windows with stuck on lead, They would be fine.
The old lead windows, and the word Hall frightens me, can be a nightmare when they leak.
Blame the EEC, WAHL, Your insurance company, and any one else you can think of for forcing you down the wfp road. Don't let them think for a minute that you have done it from choice. Moan about being forced to spend loads of money in order to comply with the new regs. Use their sympathy to ward off any apprehension they may have. Tell them you much preferred the old way.
AND LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK. Dai

brett walker

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 11:17:13 pm »
Wfp is very hard work at first but you reap the benefits later, its brilliant on leaded and georgian windows

Aches and pains :'( it gets easier as the weeks go on

Good luck stick with it  ;)

Brett.

djhaydn

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 08:04:33 am »
Dai, They are the old god knows what century windows, now i spill the gumf to them
cheers

jeff1

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 01:58:25 pm »
When doing these old leaded windows turn down your pressure, this won't stop but will help prevent leaks.