Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ronnie paton

advice needed
« on: July 01, 2007, 07:29:18 pm »
Iv been asked to quote 6 storey building, the problem is were it is would make it to dangerous to do with a pole.
So i was thinking if i could get a quote of someone to quote it doing absailing and put a small top up on the price for me.

Now if i was how would this work would i invoice the company get paid and then pay the third party??(if so this could bump up my turnover with out making much profit) wot would the solution be or would it not be worth it??

Advise will be much appreciated 

Spiceworld

Re: advice needed
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 07:39:07 pm »
Me personally i would just pass it to an absailing company free of charge. Not worth the hassle as the small profit you are likely (not) to make isn't worth something being wrong once it's been done and the comebacks etc.

Just my thoughts though  :-\

Richard

LWC

Re: advice needed
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 07:40:13 pm »
i do work for a company, i quote what i want, then they put whatever they want to on top...i always get what i want so no problems there

but when ive done the work, i just invoice the company and they pay me, then they just invoice the customer