Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Davew

Arghhh!
« on: June 28, 2007, 12:03:35 pm »
Just come in from a wfp nightmare - three story georgian - no problem I say. Wrong! I start cleaning and the paintwork is leaching like you wouldn't believe, my water is coming down like emulsion paint (along with the flakes). This is a first clean so I spent ages. Did the front three times and I'm still not happy. Worst bit is that I put business cards in all the neighbours doors with the same s*itty windows. :(

need a cleaner

Re: Arghhh!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 12:21:25 pm »
Sorry but your rant made laugh ;D :D :-[

Helen

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 12:42:31 pm »
haven't we all had this from time to time ;D

get out clauses for you....when this one is next due, just phone or write and say, due to unforseen circs we are no longer able to clean in your area.

For ones that may call after getting your bus cards..... our apolgies, but due to a sudden influx of unexpected new customers we are not in a position to take on new at the moment.

A lesson for us all, when leafletting etc look up and have a good look at the frames, before you post that card/leaflet ;)

niceandclean

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 12:54:02 pm »
I tend to charge more on these, i tfr the frames, rinse of with customers tap water, and polish up with pure! Perfect results.