Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

007 or what

Trust i think
« on: June 26, 2007, 07:57:00 am »
In the last 2 weeks i've had about 4 new customers that required there windows
cleaning, obvious i hear you think, but the difference with these 4 is that there didnt ask for a price upfront they said i'd been recomened and to do the work anyway and just to leave a bill  ;D
I'm really chuffed about this. Have any of you guys/gals had this? it would make our life so much eiaser if they all did this.

Trevor Knight

Re: Trust i think
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 08:15:33 am »
Recommendations are worth their weight in gold and are a nice result for doing a good job!

Nice one!
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 08:26:38 am »
Recommendations are excellent, but be wary often when someone says just do them and leave the bill, they may well not realize you are not a few quid merchant, I very rarely "just do it" , I nearly always get the price agreed first then there's not surprises later on.

This is not to say I have never done this sometimes the job will be so quick it literally is only a few quid job

Chris

007 or what

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 08:35:03 am »
I roughly know which houses they are because of the location 2 of them are at least £15 start up price. Oh i didnt mention there are in the same rd which is a result. only 1 downfall is the road it used to be tarmac you couldnt really call it a rd now more like a dirt track. :)

Helen

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 08:54:10 am »
Nice feeling when you are trusted and recommended isn't it. :) Not to dampen your spirit at all, cos it is good for you, just be careful that they don't want a "one off" clean. Sometimes it is better to take a step back, have a think, go round and quote first, making sure they know your terms. Another good thing is that once you have done thier clean, you can then speak to them and ask them for recos aswell ;D