Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jouk45

Re: Laddatec Ltd - Laddalimpet Ladder Stabilizer
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2007, 08:46:48 pm »
can i ask who has these, are they attached seperatly on to each leg of the ladders, if they are i have i think  the solution, no need to carry them  ;D am working on what i see on jeffs nice clear pictures

jeff1

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2007, 09:04:37 pm »
can i ask who has these, are they attached seperatly on to each leg of the ladders, if they are i have i think  the solution, no need to carry them  ;D am working on what i see on jeffs nice clear pictures
Hi Joe
There seems to be a couple of us with them, they are attached to each stile as you see in the pictures.
I used to just slot them into cable ties that I had on the side of the ladder.

Joe if you have what you think is a good idea, then contact Ian, I'm sure he will be interested.

jouk45

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2007, 09:09:42 pm »
ok jeff, will just need to make a few drawings, and maybe some more pics from you, sent to my email, showing all angles  ;D

jeff1

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2007, 09:21:36 pm »
Ok Joe
I'll take some more tomorrow in the day light and send them to you. ;)

jouk45

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2007, 09:31:12 pm »
your a good man jeff  ;D  i like a challenge,

jeff1

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2007, 09:32:53 pm »
You Know me Joe  ;) always happy to help

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2007, 10:00:10 pm »
I use ladders for gutters etc. I started off hating them, but this window cleaning (wfp)has made me lose wieght and I am more agile now.
At the beginning of this thread, I thought another bloody advert, but a bit like the ladders themselves I have been drawn in- and impressed by what other WC have to say.
What about a picture of the current ones? are they a website only purchase, and what is the appeoximate price?

I use a ladder stay or stand off which I find very good, especialy when i have to bridge a sticking out roof half way up. Are there things that push the ladders out even farther than this?

jeff1

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2007, 10:37:24 pm »
I use ladders for gutters etc. I started off hating them, but this window cleaning (wfp)has made me lose wieght and I am more agile now.
At the beginning of this thread, I thought another bloody advert, but a bit like the ladders themselves I have been drawn in- and impressed by what other WC have to say.
What about a picture of the current ones? are they a website only purchase, and what is the appeoximate price?

I use a ladder stay or stand off which I find very good, especialy when i have to bridge a sticking out roof half way up. Are there things that push the ladders out even farther than this?
Here is the link to there website http://www.laddatec.com/ it also has the price and a video on there, I will say this, it takes longer to read the instuctions than it does to fit and remove them a few times, and the instructions are on 2 pages that are mainly taken up by pictures, this will just give you an idea of how fast they are fitted and removed. ( I should be a sales rep for them  ;D ;D)

I too use a stand off for guttering, but just for that added saftey I fit my stable legs.

jeff1

Re: Laddatec Ltd - Laddalimpet Ladder Stabilizer New
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2007, 02:06:28 pm »
Here's the pictures Joe,
If you need anymore or at a different angle just let me know?
The measurements are from the tip of the rubber foot to the base of the round section and that is 18'' and the width is just over 1.5'' if you need exact measurements let me know?

jeff1

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2007, 02:08:49 pm »
2 more