Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

darren72

facelift poles
« on: April 21, 2007, 11:59:24 pm »
iam looking for a new pole was thinking of getting a facelift carbon fibre 24ft.Most of my work is domestic so 24ft would be good the only problem is if i get any commercial work the pole might not be big enough so i might get the 34ft pole instead i no the poles are pricey so wanted to no if you can take sections of the 34ft for doing houses,cant afford to buy 2 poles i think the 34ft might be to much just for domestic. cheers darren.

darren72

Re: facelift poles
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 12:12:15 am »
dont no what a modular pole is ive only been doing this for about 6 weeks.How much are they and who sells them. cheers.

macmac

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 11:36:16 am »
Darren
YES, you have the right idea, the facelift pole's sections are removable, it takes about 2 seconds to remove them :D. So i would advise you go for the bigger pole to start with then you'll always have the extra height when needed. I have the 44ft carbon but only use 4x sections (24ft) most of the time. A lot of guys with facelift poles use them in this way. it also means that if you break/damage or wear out a section, it can just be replaced, any section. also, you can add to the pole in future if you take on any higher work.
 ;)
tony

sair

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 01:56:21 pm »
www.essentiallypure.co.uk

stockists of face lift and the new X-Tell glass fiber range convenient pole lengths

see website this week
Essentially Pure Ltd

darren72

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 04:35:04 pm »
 thanks for the replys i think i will wait and save up for the 44ft facelift.