Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jouk45

THE POLE RACE IS ON
« on: April 18, 2007, 10:22:33 am »
anyone noticed latlely, the pole race is now on to produce the ultimate pole, we have seen the featherlite, the carbontech, the superlite, and now the facelift. additional to all that we now have peter fogwill with his new pole coming out in a few weeks time. i am buying a new pole and i cant make my mind up. and just when i make a desision which one i am going for, up pops another, arggggg: :'(

Alex Gardiner

Re: THE POLE RACE IS ON
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 10:53:48 am »
We have 5 new ranges coming out this year alone, so the choice is widening.

* mike RH

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 01:16:33 pm »
Could someone please summarize the key features of these different poles to make it clear what the differences are.

(I'm just being lazy not searching through old posts but I think this would help others like myself.)

Thanks

Count Phil

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 05:54:14 pm »
Can't help thinking these light pole are a bit sissy. I just couldn't scrub hard enough. I actually prefer a bit of weight.

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 06:07:28 pm »
Can't help thinking these light pole are a bit sissy. I just couldn't scrub hard enough. I actually prefer a bit of weight.
Do you like Dawn French?

macmac

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 06:27:20 pm »

not with paper-thin glass in 100 year old windows. :D

tony

AuRavelling79

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 09:39:08 pm »
Be very careful when shutting windows from the outside with a carbon fibre pole - lots of gentle taps rather than one hard shove (snap!)
It's a game of three halves!

macmac

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 10:15:51 pm »
Be very careful when shutting windows from the outside with a carbon fibre pole - lots of gentle taps rather than one hard shove (snap!)

dont know what pole you're using malc, but not with a carbon facelift, i do it all the time, even bend the pole through some iron railings (balcony) to get to one window. ;)

tony

bertbrown

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2007, 10:30:45 pm »
let me just add my tuppence worth about WFP , these poles are all very similiar in weight , it is strengh and availability in sections that you are looking for . I bought my maver resolution 40ft supalite from the anglers emporium in hamilton , the guy stocks spares sections and if you cant collect he can send them next day delivery, which is crucial if you depend on a tool for your income , ie i snapped my butt section in the van door and he had one there for me even after closing time , and he is open and can talk to him  7 days a week ,

His level of service is second to none and this doesnt come at a cost , i only paid £399 for my 40ft supalite maver resolutionand it comes with brush, gooseneck, hose etc and picked it up same day, ps he even got my broken section repaired and back to me in 5 days,  ;D,

if you want service , quality  with a price you cant beat , give him a shout , his no. is 01698 283903, tell him bert put you onto him!!

Count Phil

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 04:30:26 pm »
Do you like Dawn French?

Funny you should say that.....