Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Alex Gardiner

Re: 40ft carbon pole £399
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2007, 07:51:57 am »
Happy Anniversary to Jeff and Mrs Brimble :)

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2007, 09:20:22 am »
Cheers  :) it was on Monday, but we both fell into the same trap of thinking it was today  ;D  (at least we both made the same mistake and not just yours truly who would have been in the Divorce courts by now  :P :P)

Soo....... we are going to do it all again today.
I am so impressed that next year I may have 7 daily anniversaries. ;D Maybe not just thought of the cost  :'( what the ell shes worth it.

bertbrown

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2007, 11:08:34 pm »
jeff, the rt zensorflex is no longer , they have a new one out  which i think is about 24ft supalite which i am trying on friday, will let you know how it goes its only £49,

cheers
bert ;D

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2007, 06:02:40 am »
Thats a shame cause we now need to find another top N03 or 4 section piece. I am sure there are loads of other makes of the tough glass section its just needing to find one. Basically the Zensor was a kids-quality pole and I or we just need to find a replacement. Luckily fishing isnt the only industry to use glass fibre poles. Someone needs to try this cheap company, I think it was Joe that linked it.
http://www.skyblueleisure.co.uk/acatalog/Telescopic_Poles.html

By the way I am now ready to try for 80ft if I can find an 80ft building ?