Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

matt

Re: well my unger pole has had it
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2007, 09:30:26 pm »
Al and Haley.

did they say they knew me, the name doesnt ring a bell,

do they live by me ?? ?? ?

matt

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2007, 09:46:24 pm »
did they know me i person ?? ?? or online ?? ? ??

this has got me, i dont have a clue who they are

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2007, 10:55:21 pm »
I take it you come from liverpool

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2007, 11:00:26 pm »
He works for a bus company and said he helped you with the website. This didn't come up on holiday, only since we got back. He had to listen to two weeks of wash and preach from me, then after we were back he said he had a mate who had a website site etc.

I don't think he was bulling, I mean it's not like your Ian Rush or anybody is it. Had he said Jeff Brimble then I'd have known he was a name dropper.

matt

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2007, 04:24:34 pm »
He works for a bus company and said he helped you with the website. This didn't come up on holiday, only since we got back. He had to listen to two weeks of wash and preach from me, then after we were back he said he had a mate who had a website site etc.

I don't think he was bulling, I mean it's not like your Ian Rush or anybody is it. Had he said Jeff Brimble then I'd have known he was a name dropper.

argh i see, i know who you mean :) i think, i know him under a different name though ( we all move in a secret world )

Ian Rush indeed, i god like man, that goal V's the germans was pure class :) Oh and im fair more famous than him, its just taking its time to filter though to the public  ;D ;D ;D