Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

f stewart

help which wfp system?
« on: April 12, 2007, 05:44:21 pm »
i am new to the wfp game and need some advice on what kind of system i will need when i switch. i live in a soft water area and all of my work is domestic. can anyone advise if i need ro and di or just di, how much water i'll need per day considering there is two of us ( upstairs wfp, downstairs standard clean). also is there any systems i should avoid (ie: ebay advertised)

Ian Lancaster

Re: need advice!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 06:44:33 pm »
Do a search :)

There's a zillion bits of info about this on the forum already

brightnclean

Re: help which wfp system?
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 08:02:54 pm »
Hi.

If your water is soft then a DI only system is your best bet. Its simple and I am envious  :P

My advice would be to go for the biggest tank you can fit in your vehicle. I know you say one using wfp ustairs and one trad down but I bet you it wont be long before you will want to do the lot WFP.

Start with a tank, pump, flow controller, DI vessel, good quality reel and 8mm hose, and suitable poles. DIY will be very easy to do for that set up.Ebay is just like any other market place. There are good and bad there. Avoid using an unbaffled IBC tank in your vehicle like the plague. You see these pop up on Ebay masquerading as systems when they are more like death traps and are very highly overpriced for what they are.

matt

Re: help which wfp system?
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 08:19:34 pm »
i am new to the wfp game and need some advice on what kind of system i will need when i switch. i live in a soft water area and all of my work is domestic. can anyone advise if i need ro and di or just di, how much water i'll need per day considering there is two of us ( upstairs wfp, downstairs standard clean). also is there any systems i should avoid (ie: ebay advertised)

pop over to the DIY site, and build your own

<---------- e.mail me for the link