Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Is it just me?
« on: April 12, 2007, 09:54:23 pm »
Work is going mad. I'm not complaining dont get me wrong but its rolling in.

2 new wc customers today while working so i was well pleased with that. 2 more want me to go & quote but they are dead certs as i do their daughters already.

I get home & 2 fascia & sofit quotes phone to confirm, nice earners so now i'm working Saturday. On a small estate i do 3 more have taken the number off my van & have asked for quotes too.

Macc

NWH

Re: Is it just me?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 09:56:15 pm »
Hi Macc,i live just up the road from you what areas do you work.

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 09:57:54 pm »
Hailsham & Uckfield.

Where are you?

NWH

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 09:59:41 pm »
I`m in bexhill but work in t.wells and surrounding areas.I have a job in Hankham.

Biscute

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 10:02:01 pm »
Yep its not just you macc, ther all coming out for the summer for me to  ;D
Dont argue with a retard, they will just pull you down to their level and beat you with experience.

bumper

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 10:15:13 pm »
I get people asking me will i clean the windows and the sills just as a one off,been going next door for 15 years,so said no sorry to busy,cheeky buggers im not that desperate,they can go and get some other mug to do it.

dave0123

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 10:35:30 pm »
Yer me2!! Big places to  :o am really busy as it is as well....

Funny enough i dont 3 quotes today and one of the fellas said

" i just carnt get a window cleaner anywere! a few years ago there was allways lads coming up the road with buckets of water and  ladders etc but you dont see that anymore"

Dave
Dave.

KJG

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 11:01:58 pm »
Domestic stuff is going mad but still losing commercial :( Lost yet another branch of Exel/DHL to that poxy locust firm, Mitie - again >:(

brett walker

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 09:03:01 am »
Hi Macc

yes im finding work is coming in at the moment, perhaps its a change of weather but im also finding the fair weather window cleaners are also coming out but they dont bother me, i just wait and pick the work up when theyve gone back into hibernation :)

regards

Brett